IRVING TX EVICTION ATTORNEY
An experienced Irving eviction attorney is a key element in your strategy to remove your problem tenant. Too often tenants get the upper hand in the eviction process. The laws are designed to protect their “right” to stay in YOUR property. And to do so without paying rent!
Let Girling Law help you speed the eviction process along and possibly even save you money. We know the eviction process cold! We know which Judges to avoid. By doing as many evictions as Girling Law does, we are a familiar face to your local eviction Judges. You want an attorney on your side who has a reputation for knowing Texas eviction law inside and out! You also want your tenant to know that you’ve pulled out the big guns. A local, law firm that is dedicated to representing the interests of independent rental owners.
HOW OUR IRVING ATTORNEYS HELP LANDLORDS IN TEXAS
Here are some of the ways our Texas real estate lawyers help the Irving TX community:
- Representation of Irving landlords at all levels of eviction (Justice of the Peace to the Texas Supreme Court)
- Handling creditor bankruptcy
- Helping file suits against tenants for damages and nonpayment of rent
- Defending landlords from suits
- Collections against tenants
- Responding to demands for security deposit accountings, anonymity structures, or property shelters
- and many more!