Court-provided Justice of the Peace eviction documents can set you up for all kinds of problems. Many court-provided eviction documents even give your tenant the power to end your eviction lawsuit! Sure – you can find free eviction documents on the internet. But how do you know those are Texas eviction forms? How do you know they will reflect and comply with the recent changes to Texas eviction laws?
Have you already filed your eviction lawsuit using bad forms? Not a problem! Click here to update your eviction forms.
Increase Your Odds at Trial by Using GREAT Texas Justice of the Peace Eviction Forms
Girling Law’s Texas Justice of the Peace Starter Packet will ensure a worry-free beginning to your eviction lawsuit. Our firm’s owner, Mr. Girling, drafted the starter packet that you’re about to purchase. In fact, our firm’s attorneys use eviction pleadings that include nearly all of the contents of the forms you are about to purchase!
Girling Law’s Texas Justice of the Peace eviction forms include references to current Texas law. Our forms also include intentional redundancies, so even if one of your reasons for evicting your tenant fails, you will have other, back-up causes of action. While nothing in the law can be fail-proof, Girling Law’s Texas Justice of the Peace eviction forms packet goes to great lengths to ensure your risks are minimized.
Select the button below that best meets your needs. The “Non-Payment” button is only for landlords who have a written lease agreement AND the tenant has stopped paying rent. The “Terms” button is for eviction on terms. This is an eviction for something other than non-payment of rent. Select this form if you have a written lease and you are evicting for something other than non-payment of rent, OR if you have no lease agreement. This packet is useful if you are evicting family members and former romantic partners. Select the “Both” button if you have a written lease agreement, your tenant has stopped paying rent, AND your tenant has violated non-payment terms of your lease agreement.
What you Get with Girling Law’s Eviction Forms Packet
With our firm’s Original Pleadings Packet, you will:
- Comply with statutory requirements to state facts under oath
- Strengthen your eviction with multiple, layered causes of action;
- Prevent your tenant from ending the lawsuit by simply bringing his rent to court;
- Clarify your claims when evicting on terms;
- Maximize your request for damages;
- Comply with delivery requirements under Texas law;
- Avoid committing perjury by excluding the certificates required on the military affidavit.
Our Original Pleadings Packet includes everything you need to minimize the risks all landlords face when eviting a problem tenant. The packet will include:
- Original Verified Petition
- Certificate of Last Known Address
- Affidavit of Non-Military Service (a/k/a Military Affidavit)
- VERY Detailed Directions on how to:
- Safely add final edits to your document
- Obtain the required certificate for your Military Affidavit
- File your documents with the Court
- Properly serve your tenant
- Prove you served your tenant
- Maintain the proper documentation